Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a talented, energetic, confident Digital Marketing Assistant.
- The Digital Marketing Assistant should have experience in Marketing including Social Media, content creation and website updates.
- Show initiative, be hardworking, have good attention to detail, and a desire to progress and develop themselves and the role.
Key tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on various projects
- Website updates (content)
- Write and post blogs for websites
- Plan and undertake social media activities for the company
- Review and generate reports on social media activity
- Preparing artwork updates for existing literature using preferred suppliers
- Print buying
- Manage the Marketing Stock control processes in conjunction with other departments
- Assist the Marketing Manager in direct mail/email campaigns
- Assist in organising Expos
Key Personal Specification
- Minimum 1 year’s experience, covering social media, content writing, and website updates
- Marketing qualifications in digital marketing, social media, or copywriting
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Good attention to detail and creative flair
- Self-motivated to work alone, working to tight deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and see the ‘bigger’ picture
- Teamwork with other members of True Bearing
- Can do attitude
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and marketing tools
- Computer Literate using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The right candidate would be considered for an immediate Full-Time position, depending on their experience, expertise, and enthusiasm for the role.