True Bearing Chartered Financial Planners is an award-winning independent financial planning firm located in Euxton, Chorley. Since 2003, our expert team of financial advisers have been providing individuals and businesses with sound financial advice. Take a look at the following five reasons to choose True Bearing:
An experienced and knowledgeable team
We have an experienced and knowledgeable team. We are quite possibly the most highly qualified firm in the country and we have been recognised as a Top 100 IFA firm by industry publication New Model Adviser. You can rest assured that our experienced specialists will focus on your needs and spend time with you to ensure that they fully understand your financial goals.
We are ‘Chartered’
Chartered status is the industry’s gold standard for firms of financial planners. It is currently held by less than 6% of firms in the UK. The prestigious Chartered designation is only given to organisations that are able to demonstrate outstanding levels of qualifications, knowledge and ethical good practice on an ongoing basis.
We are truly Independent
We are truly ‘Independent’ – we are independent in our advice and our ownership. Unlike some financial advisers, we have no ties to any investment firm, insurance company, mortgage provider or bank. This enables us to deliver unbiased and objective based recommendations. Being independently owned means that we are able to make independent decisions about the company’s future and the way in which we work.
Our clients stick with us and recommend us
Many of our clients have been with us since the beginning. Over half of our total income comes from annual servicing fees. They trust us and cite our refreshing approach to offering uncomplicated and transparent advice as the main reason for doing business with us. We believe in building healthy relationships with our clients, and their testimonials speak volumes about how valuable this is.
We offer a holistic approach
Our clients buy advice, not a product. A product may be part of the solution, but it is the advice that is paid for. All areas of our client’s needs are assessed and discussed in detail prior to recommendations being made. Our clients don’t care how much we know until they know how much we care.
In addition to these five reasons to choose us, we have won numerous awards! The financial services industry is competitive, so we are very proud that we have been consistently recognised for our expertise and high standards of service through a wide range of awards:
- ‘Top 100 UK Adviser’, New Model Adviser
- Investors in People Gold Standard
- Winner, ‘Financial Business of the Year’, Red Rose Awards.
- Winner, ‘Professional Practice of the Year’, Be Inspired Business Awards (BIBAs) (North West Chamber of Commerce)
- Winner, ‘Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility’, BIBAs
- Finalist, ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’, Red Rose Awards
- Finalist, ‘IFA Firm of the Year (North Region)’, New Model Adviser Awards
- Finalist, ‘Pension Adviser of the Year’, Corporate Adviser Awards
- Four IFAs listed in UK Top 250 rated Independent Financial Advisers (Sunday Times Survey)
2014 finalist’s for:
- ‘Professional Practice of the Year’, BIBAs
- ‘Employer of the Year’, BIBAs
- ‘Financial Business of the Year’, Red Rose Awards
- ‘Medium Business of the Year’, Red Rose Awards
- Investors in People Gold Standard
- Winner, ‘Financial Business of the Year’, Red Rose Awards
- Finalist, ‘Professional Practice’, Red Rose Awards
2010, 2013, 2016:
- Investors in People Gold Standard (we are one of the first IFAs in the country to be awarded Gold)
For assistance with all your financial planning needs, call 01257 260011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.