SALARY RANGE: £27,000 TO £36,000
HOURS: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will see you providing exceptional Paraplanning support to the Financial Advisers at True Bearing Chartered Financial Planners. You will be supported by a dedicated administration team, who will ensure you have all the support required to provide an effective Paraplanning solution to the Financial Advisers.
Work closely with the team of Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) and support the team to handle a variety of technical work and provide compliant research and client reports for IFAs.
Carry out research into appropriate products and solutions – particularly investments and pension business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in a Paraplanner Role will be required.
- Strong Technical Background is essential including investment and pension business.
- Familiarity with using a variety of provider systems.
- Experience of conducting investment and pensions research and producing Suitability Reports .
- Experience of using FE Analytics, Defaqto Engage research tools.
Successful candidate must hold Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and will possibly be studying towards higher level Qualification