Did you know:
- In April this year the ISA allowance increases to a maximum of £11,880 for the 2014/2015 tax year for new investments.
- £11,880 is the total for Investment ISAs. Cash ISAs are limited to half of this.
- Cash ISAs can be transferred to Investment ISAs (Advice should be taken from an Adviser).
- You can’t rollover unused allowances into the next tax year.
- ISAs are tax-efficient, but not tax-free.
- ISAs are NOT EXEMPT from inheritance tax. Neither can ISAs be transferred to another person after the original owner’s death.
- Don’t let your annual allowance go to waste! To invest new monies or review your current ISA portfolio, speak to us now.
Our Services and Charges:
An initial meeting is at our expense. To proceed further, advice charges will be clarified. Our terms of business can be found on our website www.truebearing.co.uk