Job Title: Receptionist/Administrator
Salary: £18,135 – £19,500
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a Chartered Financial Planning firm based in the North West.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
- You would be the first point of contact for all our visitors whether it be in person, or by telephone, creating those first impressions and representing the company values.
- 37 ½ hours per week in total
- Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 p.m.
- ½ hour lunch break
Key tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- We are looking for someone who is presentable, polite and friendly.
- You should have a personable nature and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment would be advantageous, along with being competent in MS Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
- You will maintain a professional manner and make sure all our visitors receive a warm welcome.
- When dealing with the incoming telephone calls, accurate note taking is essential.
- You should be able to deal with confidential information as and when required and have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Experience within a similar role would be desirable.
- You should have achieved or be working towards a qualification in Customer Service/ business administration.
The right candidate would be considered for an immediate Full-Time position, depending on their experience, expertise, and enthusiasm for the role.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com