- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Employer Services
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Referral Form
Creating Opportunities Together:
Our Accountant Financial Advice Referral Service
For many years, accountancy practices have recognised the benefits to their clients of complementing their tax advice with high quality independent financial advice.
At True Bearing, we offer an accountant financial advice referral service, through which we will help your practice offer the very best financial advice for your clients, while supporting your business to access the best financial advice and service.
This can help you to retain and attract new clients whilst delegating regulatory risk and responsibilities to an established regional firm of Chartered Financial Planners.
By partnering with True Bearing’s IFAs, accountants can refer their client queries to our experienced team, drawing upon our industry-leading advice on all aspects of financial planning. We can also work with you to deliver seminars, workshops, training sessions and joint ventures to further enhance your authority and expertise in this field.
If your business is keen to pursue a partnership with one of the most qualified Independent Financial Advisory firms in the UK, then True Bearing is your perfect choice. Our team of award-winning IFAs understand what you and your clients need to help achieve your respective goals and will provide the advice and support needed to make this a reality.
To find out more about partnering with True Bearing, telephone our Business Development Manager, Maria Dabipi on 07545 834030 today.
You can also fill out our contact form to request a call back at your convenience.
How Our Approach to Partnerships Works
At True Bearing, we provide financial advice for accountants to help them deliver peace of mind for their clients, increase the value of the services they provide, and unlock all of the benefits of working with a trusted partner.
Here are some of the services we can offer through our accountant financial advice referral scheme:
- Providing your clients with tailored advice on a range of common topics, including:
- Business and Key Person protection
- Corporate investments
- Personal Pension advice and funding
- Profit extraction
- Retirement and cashflow planning
- Estate Planning including Business Relief investments
- Organising events and seminars to provide financial advice for your clients and employees, including:
- Pre-retirement workshops, covering topics such as auto-enrolment, lifetime allowances and inheritance tax
- Breakfast meetings and employee training/CPD seminars to ensure your team’s skills and knowledge are up to date
- Collaborative seminars and events with other professionals
- Establishing new introducer agreements and joint ventures between True Bearing and your accountancy practice.
As with all of the services that True Bearing offer, our partnership approach can be tailored to meet the specific needs and objectives of your practice. By working with us, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Assisting your clients in meeting their personal and corporate goals via high-quality, independent financial advice
- Increasing your client retention by offering an added-value service
- Providing your employees with access to high-quality independent financial planning as an employee benefit
- Growing your business via collaboration on joint events, such as seminars and advice clinics for new and existing clients
- Creating new long-term revenue streams via professional introducer agreements or joint venture opportunities
- Building your brand through your links to an established, award-winning Chartered Financial Planning firm, with an excellent reputation throughout the North West
Whatever your goals as a business may be, True Bearing can provide financial advice for accountants to help realise these ambitions. To find out how we can help, simply get in touch with our team.
Why Work With True Bearing?
By working with True Bearing, you and your clients will be able to benefit from partnering with one of the North West’s most respected and well-qualified financial planning firms.
We were awarded our prestigious Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) in 2010, placing us in the top 15% of Independent Financial Advisory firms by qualification in the UK. Our team prides itself on delivering the very best advice for our more than 7,000 clients across the UK, with a retention rate of over 99% showing how strongly we are trusted by our customers.
Our team has more than 500 years of combined industry experience between them and are truly independent, with access to the whole of the market. This means that we have the expertise and industry connections to find the best solutions for you and your clients - including options that are not directly available to the general public.
As we are regulated directly by the Financial Conduct Authority, you can also rest assured that our services meet the most demanding compliance and regulatory requirements.
Jones Harris Limited, Chartered Accountants have had a relationship with True Bearing director Mark O’Neill for around 20 years.
Over the last 9 years this relationship has been in the form of a joint venture, Jones Harris Chartered Financial Planners.
At Jones Harris we are extremely proud and protective of our excellent professional reputation and client care record. Working with True Bearing we were confident we were partnering with a business that shared these values and strives to provide the best possible service to their clients.
The stringent legal and professional regulation financial advice is now subject to, and the way True Bearing approach such responsibilities meant we knew we could confidently refer our clients for such services knowing they would be dealt with under the highest standards.
On a personal level we have the highest regard for the directors of True Bearing and value their integrity, approachability and knowledge of their field. The venture has exceeded our expectations and enabled us to give our customers the best possible quality of service.
Martin Wigley | Director – Jones Harris Chartered Accountants
To find out more about how the IFAs at True Bearing can help your accountancy practice access high-quality financial advice for its clients, get in touch with us today.
Contact our Business Development Manager, Maria Dabipi on 07545 834030 to get started, or fill out our contact form on the side of the page to request a call back at your convenience.
What our partners say
Through our accountant financial advice referral service, True Bearing has forged strong partnerships with some of the most well-respected and successful accountants in the North West, helping them build trust and add value to their clients and practices.
Here are a few testimonials from some of our established partners:
"I have total confidence in Michael Clarke to provide my clients with honest, relevant and unbiased professional advice to the highest standards."
Denis Robbins - Robbins Partnership Chartered Accountants, Manchester.